The Traveller Web Comic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches

2 posters

Go down

Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches Empty Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches

Post  Beech Tue May 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Some initial ideas about how the Jump Expansion Module might look, the L-Hyd tank frame is modular, extendable, and adaptable to accommodate a variety of tank sizes and types, the central area has three very small floors , the lower is the module bridge and engine room,etc., the mid floor is a small crew area ( a couple of bunks, a fresher/head and a small galley) with access to he launch,and the upper level is access to the turret.
This is all just preliminary thoughts regarding the look only (without any calculations) so probably will change drastically.
Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches Akhill10
Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches Akhill11
Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches Akhill12

Beech

Back to top Go down

Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches Empty And I didn't think she could look cooler...

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:17 am

SWEET!!! This module is freakin sweet, dude. I like the look, obviously made to extend the Standard 200dT Free Trader, and make it look good at the same time....assuming the same colors as the ship. *grins at the thought of a pink and green polka-dot scheme*
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

http://www.geocities.com/ionicproductionsus/

Back to top Go down

Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches Empty Re: Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches

Post  Beech Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Ah, but will she fly?...
When I have time I'll put down the deckplan ideas i have and run them past you guys, see if it works.

Beech

Back to top Go down

Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches Empty Re: Free Trader Jump Expansion Module - Initial Sketches

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down