The Traveller Web Comic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy

3 posters

Go down

Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy Empty Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy

Post  Beech Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Sorry Guys I have been AFK on this for a while (have been working on the art for Flynn's guide to Robots - which is cool) but am ready with a fresh burst of enthusiasm to get this thing rolling again.Very Happy
Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy? Absolutely no idea. It's been sounding pretty bad but I'm sure it will get sorted out with nothing more needed than an agreed disclaimer. No need to start redesigning spaceships or renaming species & locations yet. Wink.

Beech

Back to top Go down

Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy Empty Groovy....

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:37 pm

And if we get real desperate we could try and Petition HIM Shugilii and see what He has to say, right? Very Happy
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

http://www.geocities.com/ionicproductionsus/

Back to top Go down

Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy Empty Re: Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy

Post  Baron Saarthuran Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:15 pm

You are working with Flynn on the Robot book? AWESOME!I am already word of mouth promoting it to anyone in post-shot. There is a lot of buzz around about it. Awesome.

Em and I have just set foot in our house, and move our stuff in next Friday (July 25) The Baby Shower is the 26th, The 25th is actually a good day, bacuse I hired movers, and All I have to do is direct. I can type and direct. I have a lot of our pages and am going over them, even baseline printing them to do partial edits of them. I think the Cortex Crown Montage needs to be stretched out some, image wise.

Work has been a real bear of late, but I am catching up.
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy Empty Re: Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy

Post  Beech Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Hey, congrats & good luck with the house move BS, looking forward to your new pages Smile (no hurry though, get your home life sorted first)

Beech

Back to top Go down

Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy Empty Yeah.

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Beech wrote:Hey, congrats & good luck with the house move BS, looking forward to your new pages Smile (no hurry though, get your home life sorted first)
What Beech said!
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron Saarthuran Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:39 am

I don't think we'd be affected, since this is for free, right?

but the good thing is that it is already leading to work for Beech, and once its rolling, I think all of us in many forms or another, hopefully as a team.
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron Saarthuran Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:41 am

Plus, once into the new house, I will have a proper studio to work in. yay!!! at last! Only had to wait a few years...
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

Where we stand with the Mongoose Fair Use Policy Empty Lucky bastard.

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:04 am

So, now I will rub my T-dice in your face, nyah! Razz

Glad to hear it Saarthuran. Good on ya. Now I have to recreate my office....starting with replacing one of the coolest desk ever.
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Beech Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:39 am

Baron Saarthuran wrote:I don't think we'd be affected, since this is for free, right?
It's looking that way now Very Happy (there was lots of earlier unfounded panic I think) I honestly believe the 'geese' do want projects like ours to happen just that they are tied up in legalese and hadn't been quite sure how to go about it. They seem to be sorting it out now though.

but the good thing is that it is already leading to work for Beech, and once its rolling, I think all of us in many forms or another, hopefully as a team.
Absolutely!
Very Happy

Beech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down