The Traveller Web Comic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Points about that Traveller comic from 2004...

2 posters

Go down

Good Points about that Traveller comic from 2004... Empty Good Points about that Traveller comic from 2004...

Post  Baron Saarthuran Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:16 pm

At a first glance:

1. Had a good flow that you can only get from one guy writing and drawing it. This guy has got some talent! I picture him working on these all the time, and I am really envious!

2. Has a good mix of Blakes 7 and DR and Quinch. Tone has a good mix of grit and humor. Humor has a proper amount of blackness without being too heavy handed.

3. I am drawn into this series, and one day i am going to sit and read the whole thing start to finish.

Questions:

Was this guy an artist for 2000AD? Did he work on Halo Jones or something? As an American it is hard to get full runs of the mag, and there is tons of stuff I've only seen for a second at conventions and the like.
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

Good Points about that Traveller comic from 2004... Empty Re: Good Points about that Traveller comic from 2004...

Post  Beech Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:27 am

Yep, you are right he did end up as a 2000AD artist, I think he was the illustrator for Durham Red, the vampire bounty hunter spinoff from Strontium Dog. I also think versions of those strips were well before 2004 (as copyrighted) I seem to remember them in White Dwarf from old.

Beech

Back to top Go down