The Traveller Web Comic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends!

3 posters

Go down

My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends! Empty My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends!

Post  Baron Saarthuran Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 am

I am so sorry that I dropped out of the forum here for a bit. It was only until now that I was able to get my new computer reined in better and be able to get back to working on this. I have also been tangled up in life stuff, but it looks like we finally found a house, so things will be getting much better and more productive work wise once I have suffcient space.

I have lost track for the moment on where we are. Beech, could you summarize our stauts?

Haws anyone had contact with Gadrin Re: devlopment of the Zhodani Villain Team?
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends! Empty Re: My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends!

Post  Beech Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Welcome back, Chuck.
I'm glad you house situation is working out and happy you are back. Smile
Update on where we are.. er, where we were when you left us I think. Embarassed
I've got to hit the hay now - a very early start tomorrow. But tomorrow I'll sketch out a synopsis of where we are and a plan of action.

Beech

Back to top Go down

My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends! Empty Stuff your apolgies, Baron. :p

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Welcome back Chuck and Congrats on the new place!

As for Gadrin, you might wish to consult the front page of CotI. I think it might be related...
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

http://www.geocities.com/ionicproductionsus/

Back to top Go down

My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends! Empty Re: My sincerest and humblest apologies, friends!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down