The Traveller Web Comic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location, location, location!

2 posters

Go down

Location, location, location! Empty Location, location, location!

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Wow, just remember our location shots don't cost us serious CrImps, can you imagine the cost of shooting at Regina, much less Capitol/Core? affraid

Seriously we need the following standard locations (and we can use the strike thru to mark the complete sets):

• Starport Class A and B (High and Down) Imp/NA/Zho
  • Starport Class C (may have High, but almost always a Down) Imp/NA/Zho
  • Starport Class D and E (never has High, but does have Landing Strip and may have Structures) Imp/NA/Zho
  • Starport Class X (straight location shot, maybe a beacon and some lights, one of those Modules that is an office, got some nice stuff on CotI about them) NA

All Down ports have Startowns so we might want to create some back lots to use when needed, with different set dressings, or that's how I heard it's done.

• Noble Offices Imp/Zho
  • Gas Giants

Got to quit, while the Fox rocks (it saved this post on a freeze, love that sometimes it works feature) and well it's about bed time and today was most productive! geek
Cool M/C
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

http://www.geocities.com/ionicproductionsus/

Back to top Go down

Location, location, location! Empty Re: Location, location, location!

Post  Beech Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:22 pm

I am kind of working on this in the background, the idea is to amass loads of of locations which I can raid & then tinker with when the situation demands. Trick is making them all look different.
I am also trying to get all the interior spaces of the ship modeled up, I will post for advice & comments as I do them.

Beech

Back to top Go down

Location, location, location! Empty Rocking, we're on the same Wave!

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Groovy, I didn't know and I figure better to bring it up now. You know before we have problems...not trying to be a dick.
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

http://www.geocities.com/ionicproductionsus/

Back to top Go down

Location, location, location! Empty Re: Location, location, location!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum