The Traveller Web Comic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, more realistic might be June 1st.

3 posters

Go down

OK, more realistic might be June 1st. Empty OK, more realistic might be June 1st.

Post  Baron Saarthuran Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:51 am

Considering the workload that we might be under, and what remains to develop, we might want to take our time and make it a true summer release.

I am able to track this project easy, but both Beech and I are House hunting at the moment, so it can bite into focus some.

Whaddya think?
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

OK, more realistic might be June 1st. Empty Re: OK, more realistic might be June 1st.

Post  Beech Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Cool, I was about to post a similar comment - I think June 1st would be good (and more realistic) too!.
I really think we have something excellent coming together here (totally thanks to you guys) and we might as well get it right before we start releasing it publicly.
I was going to do a few tryout pages in the next week or so, probably based on Dan's original layouts just so we can see the best way of assembling it, size of fonts, etc, etc. (or else I could easily spend forever designing the ship interior & characters before I actually get around to doing any illustrations Smile)

Beech

Back to top Go down

OK, more realistic might be June 1st. Empty Re: OK, more realistic might be June 1st.

Post  Baron Saarthuran Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:17 pm

I plan to work soley on this project this weekend as I watch my nephew up at the farm.

I am going to mess with some page blanks,

Zhodani Ships (main/Fighters/Robots)

Main title logo

some sketchies and data on the expanded Trader.

some psi possibilities/ideas about the Crown (where it is, what it does, etc.)

Maybe some Livery stuff If I get time.
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron Saarthuran Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:20 pm

I totally agree with you Beech, this project has a great feel. I think we are going to blow the lid off it with this!When we hit that first release, it will be something special, to be sure!
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

OK, more realistic might be June 1st. Empty "Just in time for the winter blues!" :p

Post  Magnus von Thornwood Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 pm

study So, guys, I just remembered something....I GOT A SCANNER! I love you Woooo hhooooo!

After all this time and now I am working on comics again, this is too awesome! I can do little sketches and upload them and all sorts of stuff.

We Rock! If we get it out the door.... I love me emo moment over. bounce
Magnus von Thornwood
Magnus von Thornwood

http://www.geocities.com/ionicproductionsus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum