The Traveller Web Comic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back, what is first?

2 posters

Go down

I'm Back, what is first? Empty I'm Back, what is first?

Post  Baron Saarthuran Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Yeow! I am back! Holy crap!

The new baby is awesome. I am having a lot of fun! I hope that Magnus got to fill you in that I was out of contact due to that whole business.

I am back and ready to jam. Beech, please assign me work. I recently got hold of a bunch of new source material, in the form of the CT CD-Rom, and all the JTAS issues on CD-Rom. I have been busy reading the alien books on a huge digital projector screen and drooling along with the baby. Marc Miller is a frickin genius, quite possibly has multiple brains or something. Shocked

I have most of the books, but the cds sort of fill in some background blanks. There is a lot in the adventures and some of the magazines that I missed.

Anyhoo, how have you fellers been?
Baron Saarthuran
Baron Saarthuran

Back to top Go down

I'm Back, what is first? Empty Re: I'm Back, what is first?

Post  Beech Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Chuck,
Welcome back, and congratulations my friend, and I hope you are not getting too many sleepless nights. Very Happy
I'll formulate a plan of action in the next day or so and we'll get this back on the road. I have let this project slide recently (too many others on the go) but its not too late to get it going again.
Plan of Action coming up! Very Happy

Beech

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum